We offer a range of services that aim to add value. We offer the help you need during times of need or unforeseen events.

What are my specific insurance needs?

What are specific insurance needs?

In a world where there are a lot of add-ons and ‘quick fixes’, we unpack things to the essentials and build a solid foundation that covers you for what you need. Our goal is to provide you with the most beneficial cover that meet your unique needs at the most competitive premiums available. We endeavour to communicate with you honestly and with integrity, no matter the financial outcome to ourselves.


Covers the body corporate for the full replacement value of any and all residential sections in a complex or common property that is destroyed or damaged as a result of an insured event. This includes any of assets owned by the complex and included on the specialist products list.


This is a cover for the Homeowners Associations and Estates to insure the common property and all the assets of the complex against standard insured perils. This may include liability cover and fidelity cover where required. With the specialist products a vehicle/golf cart or any mode of transport belonging to the complex can be included.

Business Park & Office Park Insurance

This is cover for the fixtures and fittings of a business or office park against standard perils. Where required, additional cover for liability and fidelity may be included.


Contractors’ All Risk Insurance is a policy that provides cover for sudden and accidental physical loss or damage that occurs to the property insured during a construction period. This cover is tailormade specifically for your construction project, from the value of the cover to the period of insurance that the cover is in place for. This cover can be put in place by the trustees/ directors of a complex or by the construction company completing the work so it can meet all the necessary requirements.


This is insurance cover against loss caused by dishonesty or non- performance of an employee of the insured. This cover in the Sectional Title and Community Schemes sector is in accordance with the CSOS Act that came into effect and includes cover for managing agents, trustees and director’s dependent on which parties are the responsible parties to be covered. It can be offered as a stand-alone product for individual complexes and through TI Brokers there are options for bulk policies for a specific managing agent where required.


The term liability insurance refers to an insurance product that provides an insured party with protection against claims resulting from injuries/death and damage to other people or their property. Products offered include Public Liability and Directors & Officers Liability.


Business insurance coverage protects businesses from losses due to events that may occur during the normal course of business. There are many types of insurance for your business, this can include Professional Indemnity and Cyber Liability cover.


This insurance is in place of the bond insurance on your property through your financial institution, it is cover on the fixtures and fittings of your home against insured perils. With our partnerships we are able to offer an excellent rate on this cover.

Personal Lines Insurance

This is a short-term insurance product that encompasses a variety of types of insurance policies that include insurance for multiple items. This may include vehicles, properties, household contents, personal and public liability cover, amongst others.


Working with our clients & community to develop recommendations and solutions to their asset insurance. Giving guidance on Sectional Title Products or Community Scheme products to ensure all the risk requirements are met required by the legislation in place, through the product that is in place including assistance on how to read the policy schedule, wording, valuation, and risk surveys and what is required to be included in the insurance cover.


Value Added Services are tailor made insurance add on products (can be added onto any existing policy and run as a policy on its own) that can be taken out to cover the shortfalls or omissions in cover not on your current insurance policy schedule. There are also products that add additional benefits to you as the individual or the community scheme. For example, a standard alone cell phone policy or an engineering product cover for installation of equipment that belong to a development in the community scheme. Some value-add products offer cover on areas of uninsurance on particular insurance products. We are always open to creating more added benefits to you as the client so if you need something specific, please be in touch.


This unique product offers you multiple benefits while still being easy on your monthly budget.

  • An annual limit per unit owner and for the Body Corporate.
  • The monthly cost is designed on your affordability.
  • You do not need to change brokers to have the benefit of this product.
  • A completely separate policy
  • The monthly premium distribution is up to you.
  • Your insurer does not need to change, and this can be added to all insurance products you have in place.